It’s no secret. The conventional approaches to managing and prioritizing are insufficient to overcome the bombardment of living and working in today’s fast-paced, always connected, often frenetic world. With a step-by-step strategy, Ending Overwhelm: Four Weeks to Break the Cycle of Too Much to Do and Too Little Time leads you to a life that is more purposeful and less stressful.
- Increase your capacity to do what matters most
- Get clear about what you want to accomplish, then do it
- Lose that nagging sensation you’re forgetting something
- Stop missing appointments, commitments, and deliverables
- Tame the email tyrant and operate with an empty in-box
- Stay organized, focused, and free to do more of what’s important
- Live a life fulfilled not just full
Alesia Latson and Rosemary Tator have a combined 40-plus years of experience in coaching and productivity training for corporations, executives, and individuals. They provide a wealth of stories and expert advice as they reveal their own path toward learning to live more productively in the present. Take their four-week challenge to get out from under the mountain of obligations and on top of your life.